If the convulsive seizures are frequent and happen several time within several hours, it is desired to have a special anticonvulsive medicine such as Diazepam. This medicine will help to reduce the frequency and intensity of the epileptic attacks.
Diazepam is a calming and anticonvulsive medicine from the group of the tranquilizers. This drug has been approved by FDA and belongs to the list of the needed drugs from the World Health Organization.
Diazepam is one of the first drugs from the group of benzodiazepines which appeared on the pharmaceutical market in 1963. It has a broad spectrum action, reduces anxiety, tension, and fear. Diazepam also has a sedative and relaxing action. It lowers the discharges of the gastric juice and shows antiarrhythmic action.
According to the medical studies, Diazepam has more intense anticonvulsive action. It is achieved by means of the reduced conductivity of some neurons between the cells of the central nervous system. Due to this, the excitability of the CNS is reduced, and the sensitivity of the receptors to the initiating agents. In other words, the central nervous system reacts badly to the factors causing a convulsive attack.
Indications for the use
- Emotional tension
- Anxiety disorder
- Fear, anxiety, anticipation of negative events
- Panic attack
- Seizure disorders (epilepsy)
- Stomach ulcer
- Acute alcohol intoxication
- Depressed state of the central nervous system
- Progressive degree of respiratory failure
- Age under 6 years
- Myasthenia gravis
- High intraocular pressure (predisposition to glaucoma)
Uses and doses
The scheme of the use and dosage regimen of Diazepam are selected for every patient according to the medical image.
- As a sleeping-medicine, Diazepam is used in the dose of 5-10 mg 30 minutes before sleeping, with enough water
- To achieve the anticonvulsive action, Diazepam is used in the dose of 5-10 mg 3 times per day
- As an anticonvulsive medicine, Diazepam is used in the dose of 10 mg 2-3 times per day, depending on the intensity of the disease symptoms
- In cardiology, the dose of Diazepam depends on the type of the disease, and therefore the daily dose is adjusted 5 to 20 mg per day 2-3 times.
Due to the high risk of the development of tolerance and medical addiction, Diazepam is not used for more than 2 months at a run. The treatment should be restored only after break for 3-4 weeks.
- Diazepam inhibits some functions of the central nervous system, so that the reaction, attention and coordination become worse. Due to this, it is necessary to restrain from driving during the treatment
- Beverage drinks, sedatives, and other strong ingredients which inhibit the functions of the CNS are not recommended during the use of Diazepam
Using Diazepam can cause side effects peculiar for the tranquilizers: drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness, muscle weakness, hiccups, nausea.
If the daily dose of Diazepam is correctly selected, it is possible to lower the appearance of the side effects. It is strictly prohibited to exceed the maximal daily dose of Diazepam 40 mg because it can cause severe side effects.
Buy Diazepam online
An agitation of the central nervous system can be quickly reduced, if Diazepam is bought in time. To buy Diazepam in the city pharmacy, a prescription is needed. If you do not have a prescription, and have no time to go to a doctor, you can buy Diazepam online.
Buying Diazepam without prescription is legal and available to everybody in the online pharmacy. Due to the proved courier services, the shipment of Diazepam online is performed to any city in the world. You select the number of pills of Diazepam without prescription, pay for the shipment, and professional will take care of the rest.