Bactrim has a strong antimicrobial action and contains two active ingredients: sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (Common name Co-trimoxazole).
The active ingredients of Bactrim provide a synergic action and block two enzymes which affect biosynthesis of formyltetrahydrofolic acid in the morbific microorganisms. Due to the high activity of two active ingredients of Bactrim, a bactericidal effect is achieved in minimal doses and the drug is well tolerated. The use of Bactrim does not affect a healthy microflora of the intestine, is not accompanied by severe side effects.
An administration of this antibiotic helps to neutralize morbific microorganisms and stop infectious processes in:
- Airways tracts
- Upper respiratory tract
- Organs of the gastrointestinal tract and the abdominal cavity
- Kidney and urinary system
- Bone marrow
- Central nervous system
In what dose is Bactrim used?
Patients over 12 years old are recommended a pill of Bactrim 960 mg (Co-trimoxazole 800mg/160 mg) 2 times per day regardless of the type of the infectious process. A standard therapy during the infections of the middle severity takes 7 to 12 days.
If the treatment of the chronic infections takes more than 14 days, a daily dose is reduced and a pill of Bactrim 480 mg (Co-trimoxazole 400 mg/80 mg) is used 2 times per day. Children at the age of 6 to 12 years old are prescribed Bactrim in the dose of 240-480 mg 2 times per day.
The interval between the use of the pills should be at least 8 hours. Bactrim is taken after meals and with a full glass of water.
Recommendations for the use
- The treatment must be stopped during the first appearance of the allergic reaction to Bactrim, and visit a doctor
- A length of the treatment should be maximally short. If you noticed the improvement of the infections, the treatment is continued for 48 hours, and then the use of Bactrim is stopped
- It is necessary to control the rates of the hematopoietic system during the treatment. The therapy is stopped if a number of the blood cells is decreased. Bactrim is not prescribed patients with severe hematological diseases
- In case of the dysfunction of the thyroid gland, porphyria, bronchial asthma, Bactrim is used in the minimal dose, and with cautious. The treatment is terminated during the first signs of the increase of the chronic diseases
- Children under 6 years old are prescribed Bactrim only in the form of syrup and by doctor’s recommendation
Many reviews about Bactrim testify about a good tolerance of this antibiotic and seldom cases of the side effects. In rare cases, the use of Bactrim may cause headache, tremor, nausea, loss of appetite, stomachache, myalgia, and depression.
Patients with kidney diseases may have an acerbation of the disease during the use of the high doses of Bactrim. These patients should take due care and take the medicine in low doses.
Buy Bactrim online
If you are interested at buying Bactrim without prescription, you should order the antibiotic in the online pharmacy. The shipment of Bactrim online is executed all over the world, and therefore you may place an order regardless of the place you live.
A free medical consultation is a calling card of a good online pharmacy. If you do not have a prescription and time/opportunity to visit a doctor, you should contact a pharmacist of the online pharmacy and find out how to take Bactrim without prescription.
Bactrim online is for sale 24/7. Bactrim online is paid with the help of a bank card or bank transfer.