Effexor is one of the first antidepressants of the 3rd generation which has been approved by FDA. It contains an active ingredient Venlafaxine which has been synthesized in 1993 and offered a new treatment of the depression.
The mechanism of the action of Effexor consists in the selective blocking of the reuptake of serotonin and noradrenaline. The medical studies have proved that antidepressants of the double action (like Effexor) excel selective reuptake serotonin inhibitors and are close to tricyclic antidepressants. At the same time, Effexor is well tolerated and does not cause severe side effects.
The therapeutic effect of Effexor develops quickly. A stable improvement of the emotional state and a significant reduction of the negative thoughts appear within 7-10 days. In 3-4 weeks, the maximal antidepressive effect is achieved.
Effexor XR is also represented on the market, and it provides a prolonged action and is slowly released from the gastro-intestinal tract.
The tests have shown that the side effect of Effexor appears in 3-7% of cases, and the side effects are weak. The following side effects often appear during the use of Effexor: headache, nausea, insomnia, agitation, tremors, increased muscle tone, decreased appetite, and decreased libido.
Indications for the use
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Prevention of relapse after the first depressive episode
- generalized anxiety disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
In what dose is Effexor used?
The Effexor pills should be taken during meals, 1-2 times per day. The recommended initial dose of Effexor is 75 mg. The daily dose is taken in the morning, during breakfast.
If there is no significant improvement after 3-4 weeks of the treatment, the daily dose can be increased up to 150 mg (1 pill of Effexor 75 mg in the morning and evening).
The maximal daily dose of Effexor is 375 mg. Gaining a stable antidepressive effect, the daily dose is lowered up to the minimal effective one and a maintaining therapy is continued within 4-6 months.
The prolonged use of Effexor does not cause a medical addiction and an abstinent syndrome does not occur after the end of the treatment.
Recommendations for the use
- The simultaneous use of inhibitors of monoamine oxidase (MAO) and Effexor is contraindicated. The use of Venlafaxine may be started in 14 days after the end of the therapy with MAO inhibitors
- Ethanol enhances the action of Effexor to the central nervous system, and therefore it is necessary to refuse from the consumption of the beverage drinks during the treatment
- Effexor is not prescribed patients under 18 years old, during pregnancy and lactation
- If you have recently had a myocardial infarction, Effexor should be used in the minimal dose only after examination by a cardiologist. In case of the severe chronic heart diseases, the use of Effexor can be contraindicated, a doctor’s permission is required
- If you had an allergic reaction during the use of Effexor, stop the treatment and consult a doctor as soon as possible. You probably have an individual intolerance of the active ingredients of the drug
Where to buy Effexor without prescription?
The depression treatment may take many months, and therefore every human should have an access to Effexor. You can go to a doctor and take a prescription for Effexor every month, or you can buy Effexor without prescription in the online pharmacy.
Buying Effexor online without prescription, you save your time, there is no need to visit a doctor every month. It is possible to order Effexor online in the unlimited amount. This way, you will save a big sum of money.
Buying Effexor without prescription in the big pack, you can save up to 30% from the general cost of the pills. It is possible to buy Effexor online 24/7 in any day.