Grifulvin V is an anti-fungal antibiotic that has a specific mechanism of the action. Griseofulvin is an active ingredient of the drug. This ingredient provides a fungistatic action (slows down a procreation and growth of pathogenic fungi). This antibiotic is not effective during common infectious diseases because it shows the highest activity as to the fungal infectious agents.
Grifulvin V inhibits a cell division of the fungal cells in metaphase and breaks a synthesis of protein in the fungal cells. The active ingredients have an ability to accumulate in the cells of the skin, hair and nails making keratin resistant to the fungal invasion. The infected keratin is replaced by the healthy tissue.
Grifulvin V is used during fungal affections of the hair on the head, smooth skin and nails. The drug is very effective in the treatment of tinea pedis and wrist epidermophytosis caused by Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton interdigitale.
In what dose is Grifulvin V used?
As Grifulvin V has a narrow action and is active as to some fungal agents, it is necessary to take tests (blood test, scraping from the affected parts of the skin or nails). If a disease is caused by fungi sensitive to Griseofulvin, a patient is prescribed a therapy.
To treat microsporia, Grifulvin V is used in the dose of 1000 mg per day till the first negative mycological test. The treatment may take a long time depending on a severity of the affected parts. If a mycological test showed the absence of the fungi, a patient is prescribed a preventive course within 4 months. Grifulvin V is taking by the following scheme within this period:
- 1000 mg of Grifulvin V is used in two days within 2 weeks
- 1000 mg of Grifulvin V is used once per 3 days within 2 weeks
If onychomycosis, a dose of Grifulvin V depends on a body weight:
- Patients with the body weight less than 50 kg should take Grifulvin V 625 mg
- If the body weight is more than 50 kg, 125 mg per day is added to every 10 kg. If the body weight is 80 kg, a daily dose of Grifulvin V will be 1000 mg
- A total length of the treatment should be at least 8 months
Children and teenagers are prescribed a dose in accordance with the body weight: 16-20 mg per 1 kg of the body weight per day.
- The use of Grifulvin V is contraindicated during changes in the morphological composition of the blood, Porphyria, malignant neoplasms, cerebral circulation disorder, lupus erythematosus
- The antibiotic is prohibited during pregnancy
- Control a morphological composition of the blood once in 10-15 days during the use of Grifulvin V
- Children are prescribed Grifulvin V with polyvitamins
Grifulvin V is actively accumulated in the skin and nail plates but it is not accumulated in the blood plasma. Therefore, the side effects appear seldom. Only in some cases, headache, dyspepsia, skin rash may appear. Overall, the treatment goes without side effects in most patents.
Buy Grifulvin V online
Online pharmacies sell the same medicine as in the common pharmacies. But it is cheaper and a prescription is not required. Do not doubt in the quality of cheap Grifulvin V because every batch of goods goes through thorough checkup and has required quality certificates.
The shipment of Grifulvin V online may be ordered from any country. You just need to have a bank card and several free minutes.