Panmycin is a tetracycline antibiotic which is sued for the treatment of the inflammatory infections.
Panmycin is widely used in the treatment of the most popular infectious inflammatory diseases: bacterial infections of genito-urinary organs, conjunctivitis, acne, intestinal amebiasis, anthrax, brucellosis, chlamydia, typhus, dysentery, pneumonia, Lyme disease, gastric ulcer, etc.
The pharmacological action of Panmycin occurs by means of the penetration of the active ingredients into the infected cells. As soon as the antibiotic penetrates inside the infected cell, it breaks the transfer of protein into the tissues of bacteria, and bacteria stop developing. At a res, microorganisms cannot take part in the development of the infectious process, so that the signs are reduced and a patient is relieved.
Panmycin is released in the form capsules for the oral administration. The capsules may contain 250 mg or 500 mg of the active ingredient.
How to take Panmycin?
The Panmycin capsules are taken orally regardless of the meals. During the treatment, it is important to have enough water, at least 2 liters per day.
- Adults are recommended to take Panmycin 500 mg 2 times per day to treat infections.
- If severe prolonged infections, it is possible to increase the dose and take Panmycin 500 mg 4 times per day.
Panmycin is not prescribed children under 8 years old because tetracyclines actively take part in the deformation of the bone tissue and may change the color of enamel.
The length of the treatment depends on the individual reaction of a patient. Panmycin is usually used within 5-10 days, and then the control of a doctor is needed.
- Due to the high risk of photoallergy, avoid long staying at the sun during the use of Panmycin.
- In case of the prolonged use of Panmycin, it is necessary to take tests and check the functions of kidneys, liver and organs of the blood formation.
- Panmycin is strictly contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Due to inhibition of the intestinal microflora, it is recommended to restore the concentration of the useful bacteria by means of probiotics after the end of Panmycin therapy.
Probable side effect
The use of Panmycin can cause such side effects as poor appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, weakness, candidiasis, hypovitaminosis D, changed color of enamel in children.
The side effects may happen in every patient in different ways, and therefore it is necessary to control the state of a patient. Consult a doctor and stop using Panmycin if the side effects grow.
How to buy Panmycin?
Panmycin has been approved by FDA for the treatment of the infectious inflammatory diseases and is for sale in pharmacies by prescription. If you do not have a prescription and time to make an appointment at a doctor, you can buy Panmycin online.
Panmycin can be bought without prescription in the online pharmacy, and the pills will be delivered to your city. The shipment of Panmycin online is all over the world and usually takes several business days.
The cost of Panmycin online may be by several times lower than the cost of Panmycin in the common pharmacies in your city because the medicine is supplied directly from the manufacturer without any agents. Buying Panmycin online you are guaranteed 100% confidentiality and 100% quality of the pills.