If you experience stomachache, heartburning, nausea, it is necessary to check the level of acidity of the gastric juice. In case of the excessive secretion of the hydrochloric acid, the acidity of the gastric juice is increased, and there is a risk of the formation of ulcers. In order to avoid a formation of ulcers or treat the gastric ulcer, we recommend you Zantac.
Zantac is a medical product which lowers the acidity of the gastric juice. It contains an active ingredient Ranitidine.
The mechanism of the action of Zantac consists in blocking h2-histamine receptors. These receptors take part in the synthesis of the hydrochloric acid which breaks a mucous membrane of the gastro-intestinal tract and causes an ulcer of the stomach.
During the reduction of the hydrochloric acid, it does not reach the lumen of the stomach, so that the affected parts of the mucous membrane began to be healed. Zantac reduces a basal and stimulated secretion of the gastric juice. The use of Zantac does not influence on the uptake of food and work of the gastro-intestinal tract.
A patient may feel Constipation, dry mouth, and nausea within the first week of the treatment. In seldom cases, the following side effects appear: fatigue, dizziness, and allergic skin reactions.
The side effects are usually well tolerated, and therefore an additional control of the patient’s health is required. If the side effects bring a severe discomfort, the use of Zantac is stopped.
Indications for the use
- Treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- gastric ulcer formation during the use of NSAIDs
- Treatment of gastric ulcers during Helicobacter pylori.
- reflux esophagitis
- Prevention of stress ulcers of the stomach and duodenum
In what dose is Zantac used?
Patients are recommended to take a pill of Zantac 150 mg 2 times per day to treat ulcers of stomach and duodenum in the exacerbation phase. If it is inconvenient to take Zantac 150 mg 2 times per day, you can take entire daily dose of 300 mg before sleeping.
If erosive refluxe esophagitis, Zantac 150 mg is also used 2 times per day with the interval of 8-12 hours.
To prevent the ulcers of the stomach during the use of NSAIDs, Zantac 150 mg is taken once per day until the end of the use of NSAIDs.
Recommendations for the use
- The use of Zantac may hide the symptoms of the malignant tumors in the gastro-intestinal tract, and therefore it is necessary to check abdomen for tumors before the beginning of the treatment
- It is medically proved that smoking reduces the efficiency of Zantac, and therefore avoid smoking during the treatment
- Do not take Zantac during pregnancy, lactation, and severe diseases of liver (liver cirrhosis, hepatic failure)
- Children under 12 years old are not prescribed Zantac to treat ulcers of stomach and duodenum
Where to buy Zantac without prescription?
The incorrect use of Zantac may cause side effects, and therefore if you want to buy Zantac without prescription, read the instructions for the use.
Buying Zantac without prescription, there is an opportunity to have a medical consultation of a pharmacist in the online pharmacy. A pharmacist’s consultation is not an obligatory condition during the purchase of Zantac online, and this is free of charge.
You can find out how to buy Zantac online without prescription at support. Online pharmacy works 24 hours, and therefore you can buy Zantac online at any time you want, in any country.